1. With or without escort Beijing tour guide Service?
Most of the drivers speak little English. For an easy transfer, especially you have heavy pieces of luggage, you may choose our transfer with an escort guide; for a little adventure, you can aloso choose Beijing airport transfer without an escort guide. In this case, your driver will hold a piece of paper with your name meeting you at the exit hall instead of your escort guide doing this.
4. What will happen if we do not meet the driver or the escort guide?
If you are unable to contact the driver or the esort guide, please call 008613011000244. Please do not leave the airport without informing Us!
5. What if my flight is delayed or early?
The driver or the escort guide who is arranged to pick you up will check the flight status on the day. The driver or the escort will arrive according to the latest flight information.
6. Can you guarantee that your driver will be at the airport on time?
Our drivers will make great effort to be on time, but at times it is difficult to foresee traffic and other situations beyond our control. Of course, these situations are very rare and 99% of the time we are able to meet your as you come out of the exit hall.
8. How to book Beijing airport transfer?
1) Submit online or send your request via email to email@example.com. Or call us at + 86 13011000244.
2) When your reservation is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email.
3) Mode of Payment:
Prepayment is needed to keep your booking. We accept major credit cards with a surcharge for all card payments. You can pay by paypal.
10. Will my credit card number be secure?
We have set up the way of payment by credit card through the third party (Bank of China). It’s safe and convenient since we can’t get access to any of your private information. You can rely on us. After your payment is done, you will get our scanned receipt via email.
13. How much luggage can I carry?
One person is supposed to carry one suitcase and one hand bag. If you have extra or large pieces of luggage, please keep us informed in advance in order to arrange a suitable vehicle for your traveling party.
|Vehicle Type||Trunk Space (Litre)||Suitcases to be Stored|
|Car||Santana 3000||400 L||2 Standard suitcases plus 2 carry-on ones|
|Red Flag||400 L||2 Standard suitcases plus 2 carry-on ones|
|Passat Lingyu||400 L||2 Standard suitcases plus 2 carry-on ones|
|Van||MB100||500 L||6 Standard suitcases plus 4 carry-on ones|
|Refine||500 L||6 Standard suitcases plus 4 carry-on ones|
|Remark:||1. Standard Suitcase Size: 76cm(Length) X 51cm(Width) X 32cm( Height )
2. With vans, the trunk space is the size of the area behind the second seat.
3. Because car trunks are sized irregularly, the luggage volume is determined by putting different shaped and sized suitcases within the trunk and then adding up the total volume of the suitcases.
If your flight departed from Beijing before 9:00am or after 11:00pm, and arrived at Beijing before 8:00am or after 11:00pm, extra 50RMB would be charged to per transfer.